Terms & Conditions
This website, ‘www.looprecovery.com’ (the “Website”) (also referred to as "Loop” or “LoopX” or “LoopMini”), owned and operated by AlGhanim and AlQatami General Trading (also referred to as "GQ Trading Limited")
We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.looprecovery.com and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.looprecovery.com. By accessing www.looprecovery.com, buying a product offered by GQ Trading Limited on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.looprecovery.com.
Returns and Exchanges
We are committed to selling high quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. You must therefore make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and copy of your order as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or exchanged within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date.
If you change your decision within fourteen (14) days from the date of the purchase of the Products, we may accept return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Products we sell are covered by our fourteen (14) day Return policy.
- We accept return of the Products purchased by you or replace them, provided they are in good condition, saleable and merchantable. If the purchased Products– because of their nature or the way they are packaged or wrapped- can never be reinstituted to the position as they were at the purchase date or can never be offered for sale to the general public, then we may have the right to reject their return or replacement unless for a manufacturing defect that was not apparent to you upon purchasing and unless you have been informed of and accepted such defect.
- The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Kuwait, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject replacement or return of such Products.
- Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products.
- We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products, if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
* You may note that refunds are made in the same manner as you made the purchase or you have the option to accept gift coupons or exchange Product for the amount you had initially paid, as you may choose to specify when you contact our customer service centre or fill the contact form on the Contact Us page.
- You may also note that refunds made on Knet, MasterCard, MIGs or Visa may take up to 4-6 weeks
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All Products purchased from www.looprecovery.com will be covered with a one (1) year warranty.
- Any failure or break down of Products: The Warranty does not cover repairs caused by misuse, improper installation, breakage, and spillage of liquids, and other repairs arranged outside the authorized service center
- We shall not be responsible for any of your/customer’s misuse or illegal use including resale or export to embargoed countries of any Products, their spare parts or technical documents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you/ the customer specifically agree that Products purchased from the Website will not be used for activities related to designing, developing, producing or usage of nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction. You/customer agree not to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer Product(s) to end-users engaged in these activities and shall be liable for any such activity. We assume no liability whatsoever nor provide any warranty support or service in respect of a Product which has been exported/ used in violation of this provision.
- All products sold through www.looprecovery.com will be replaced with new Products, if Service Center cannot effect a repair and if the unit is within the warranty period,
- If the unit is damaged by your misuse or by the mistake of customer, the unit will not be replaced but may be repaired at your responsibility & with minor charges.
- In case the same model is not available in our warehouse, you can select another model by paying the difference.
- The same warranty will continue for the new product.
Standard terms & disclaimers
- The warranty terms do not include the following:
- Any damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, etc.
- Our service liability under this warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of parts, at our sole discretion, as deemed appropriate and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claim (whether caused by negligence of service, its agents or authorized dealers or otherwise) or any contingent or resulting liability arising out of or in connection with any failed or defective parts.
- The warranty shall become invalid if your product or any part is broken or has been tampered with.
NOTE: Any out of warranty work is guaranteed for a period of one month after it has been returned to you, for the same failure that was repaired.
- Products with manufacturing defects are not repaired, they are replaced.
- Any repair of Products after the warranty period will be charged.
-You have the right to replace the Product in case of manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired during warranty period. The exchange must be confirmed with a Technical Report provided by Loop service center.
** By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.